Monday 16 July 2012

Success!

The Alderney Farmers Market this weekend went so great! I brought 5 items along with me to introduce Oliver Treasures and to gain interest, and I sold one! I didn’t expect to sell anything, because lets face it, most people who go to a market don’t usually plan on spending $100+ on furniture. I ended up selling my Mexican inspired blue coffee table, which was the first piece of furniture I flipped after starting this. Besides that, I gave out a ton of business cards and talked to a lot of people who stopped to check out my booth! I got so much positive feed back from customers and other market vendors (everyone there is so nice!). Of course I forgot my camera (Ugh!), so I don’t have any pictures to share, but I’ll definitely be taking some this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment