Tuesday 10 July 2012

Meet Jack!

I'm back from Quebec and WOW, what a trip! It was so much fun but I'm really happy to be home and working on furniture again, plus I have so much catching up to do! My furniture is going to be featured at the Alderny Farmers Market this weekend which I'm so excited about, but I feel like I'm not ready. I found out that instead of being inside at the market, Ive been given a small barn where I can decorate it however I want and use to display all my things. I don't really expect to sell a lot this week, it's more of a way to show people what I can do. I have today off work, so I'm going to be working all day on getting ready for the market!

Here's a table i have recently finished. This is the before picture.


And here's the after!

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous blog and lovely project!

    thank you for such lovely inspiration! found you at MMS's link party, always a favorite!

    hope you can swing by:
    http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-sale-giveaway.html

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job and good luck at the market!

    ReplyDelete